Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 2nd of June 2019, 13:00pm ��� 16:00pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course��led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Sewing Tutor Anne Fell.
- Insert a regular zip, sew various hems & use a blind hemming foot.����
- Learn how to sew a basic strong seam to produce a tidy manufactured finish.
- How to insert a regular zip.
- How to sew a hem suitable for jeans or casual trousers and a narrow hem suitable for a dress or skirt.
- How to use a blind hemming foot
What you will make:
- Samples of the techniques.
- Make a little pouch for your sewing ���bits n bobs�۪.
What you will need:
- One half metre of medium weight cotton fabric and matching thread for the pouch and sample pieces.
- Sewing machine.
- One regular zip (not an invisible one) 7 inches (18cm).
- Sewing equipment including zipper foot and hand sewing needle.
- Blind hemming foot if you have one.
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com