Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 14th of April 2019, 13:00pm ��� 16:00pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course��led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Sewing Tutor Anne Fell.
- Learn how to feel confident threading an overlocker. Master how to sew seams and finish edges.
- How to feel confident when threading an overlocking machine.
- How to sew seams and finish edges.
- How to do gathering
- How to sew in elastic
- How to do a rolled hem
What you will make:
- Samples of the techniques.
- Make a fun headband.
What you will need:
- Several long strips of stretchy fabric approximately 6� by 28�.
- 4 reels of polyester thread.
- Overlocking machine and equipment.
- Instruction book.
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com