Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 5th of May 2019, 10:00pm ��� 16:00pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for Intermediate or keen beginner level
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course��led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines knowledgeable tutor Jane Clark.����
- Take your bag making skills to a new level!�� Learn how to make a variety of straps and handles including adjustable straps and attach them in different ways. Insert a flush zip into your bag lining. Make your bag really secure with a variety of closures from twist lock buckle, buckle and straps, tuck lock buckle, recessed zip. Insert rivets and eyelets or use D-rings, swivel hooks and or add piping
- Choice of fabrics and hardware
- Suitable styles to use
What you will make:
- Lots of samples to take away to remind you of the various techniques that you can use on your next bag(s).
What you will need:
- I will make up a pack with all the materials and hardware required and this will be available for you to purchase at cost price.�� Please contact me if you would like to bring your own supplies so I can advise on your selection
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com