Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 7th of October 2018, 10:00am – 16:00pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for intermediate level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced quilting tutor Carol Munro
- This table runner will be a welcome addition to any table.
What you will learn:
- This is an appliqué project, no piecing involved.
What you will make:
- The runner will be started in class and will include sufficient information for completion at home.
What you will need:
- Sewing Machine.
- A further requirements list will be supplied prior to class.
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com