Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 19th of May 2019, 10:30pm ��� 15:30pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Quilting Tutor Carol Munro.
- Create a dynamic applique wall hanging (or table centre)
- How to complete a simple applique project.
What you will make:
- The class will concentrate on getting the quilt to the stitching stage during the class.�� Some pre-class cutting of fabric is required for this project
What you will need:
- Fabric Instructions will be sent on booking.
- Sewing machine and further equipment list will be sent out to participants.
- Instruction book.
** Classes will only Proceed if two or more spaces are taken **
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com