Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 23rd of June 2019, 10:30pm ��� 15:30pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for confident sewer level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course��led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Sewing Tutor Anne Fell.
- Undertake the start of the Sew Over It – Chloe Pattern – make a Smart Casual coat for those perfect Sunday Lunches out or social occasions.�� You can choose the type of coat to produce from summer / winter or lined / unlined.
- Learn how to read and ensure pattern fitting.
- Cut Out Fabric
- Piece together and start fabrication of Chloe Coat
- Leave with enough advice and guidance to complete any parts of pattern not completed in class.
What you will make:
- Pattern Pieces ready for creating garment
- Construct the Chloe Coat as a summer or winter option
What you will need:
- Before class students can contact Anne to talk through Fabric Choices based on whether coat to be produced is summer / winter or lined / unlined.
- Sewing machine.
- Cutting out scissors
- Paper scissors
- Sharp pins
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com