- The Original IDT™ System – Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 45 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down and/or at the end of a seam after a thread snip.
- Thread Snips – Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- Electronic Knee-Lift – Raises the presser foot with an easy movement, allowing you to keep your hands on your project.
- Quilt Stitches – Enjoy quilting with 47 different quilt stitches, with a beautiful hand-stitched character.
- Start/Stop – Sew Without The Foot Control – Makes sewing long seams, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Tapering on all 9mm Decorative Stitches – Taper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch. Change the angle of taper for unlimited opportunities.
- Mirror Image of Stitches – Flip the stitch side to side and/or end to end for even more possibilities
- Large Sewing Space – Your PFAFF® quilt expression™ 4.2 sewing machine is the perfect choice for quilters, home decor sewers, fashion enthusiasts – anyone who creates. The sewing area to the right of the needle is supersized for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
- Illuminated Graphic Display – The graphic display shows the stitch in actual size and all important information.
Presser Feet incl. Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™, Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™, Fancy stitch foot 2A, Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™, Zipper foot 4 with IDT™, Sensormatic buttonhole foot 5A, Manual buttonhole foot 5M & Free-motion/Darning foot, 1/4” quilting foot with IDT™
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer’s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.
For a full list of features please see – http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Products/Machines/expression-line/Features/expression-4_2-features-EN.pdf?ext=.pdf
Please find a video overview available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrMhrmOpt9U