Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 9th of September 2018, 13:00pm – 16:00pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Sewing Tutor Anne Fell.
- Includes Tips & Tricks, Pattern Reading and Cutting Demonstrations
There will be friendly advice on:
- Learn how to choose and understand patterns currently available.
- Learn how to choose the fabric to match the pattern.
- How to modify a pattern to achieve a flattering fit.
- Learn how to place and cut out the fabric.
What you will make:
- Samples of Techniques
- Make a pin cushion.
What you will need:
- Notebook and pencil.
- Sewing machine.
- Scraps of fabric.
- Scissors, thread, pins.
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com