- Direct Stitch Selection – You don’t have to search for a stitch, simply press the icon of the stitch you want to sew and start sewing.
- Start/Stop function – Press the Start/Stop button to sew without the foot control. Makes sewing long seams, rows of decorative stitches, free-motion and buttonholes easy.
- Needle Up/Down – Set the needle to stop up or down in the fabric for easy pivoting, appliqué and more.
- Information System Display – See the selected stitch number and the recommended presser foot in the information system display.
- Presser Foot up Safety – Your machine beeps and won’t let you sew when the presser foot is up.
- Tie-off function – Press the tie-off button and your SMARTER BY PFAFF™ 260c will tie-off and stop automatically for a quick and easy finish.
- Automatic Stitch Width and Stitch Length – When a stitch is selected, the best stitch length and width are set automatically.
- Hard Cover – Protects your sewing machine when transporting it and keeps it dust free.
- PFAFF® Original Presser Foot System – Five different presser feet are included for all your basic needs. SMARTER BY PFAFF™ 260c has a large assortment of optional presser feet. The PFAFF® Original Presser Foot System makes sure you can use the same presser feet on any PFAFF® machine.
- Integrated Needle Threader – The integrated needle threader makes threading fast and easy.- Protects your sewing machine when transporting it and keeps it dust free.
Presser Feet incl. 0 – Standard presser foot, 2A – Fancy stitch foot, 3 – Blindhem foot, 4 – Zipper foot, 5B – One step Buttonhole foot
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer’s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.
For a full list of features please see – http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Products/Machines/smarterByPFAFF-line/260c/Features/SbP_260c-features-EN.pdf?ext=.pdf