- Integrated Needle Threader – The integrated needle threader makes threading the needle a breeze. No frustration, just hold the thread, pull a lever and it�۪s done.
- 6mm adjustable stitch width – Adjust the width of the stitches to fit your needs. Great for topstitching or other accurate stitching where the stitch position needs to be adjusted.
- Hard Cover – Protects your sewing machine when transporting it and keeps it dust free.
- PFAFF� Original Presser Foot System – The possibility to use PFAFF� original presser feet give access to many optional presser feet letting you explore and evolve your sewing skills.
- LED Light – The LED light ensures a long lasting light source. It lights the sewing surface with a bright and crisp light.
- Automatic Buttonhole – Snap on the buttonhole foot and sew repeatable buttonholes smoothly.
- Smart Grip Dials – Each dial shows stitches and numbers to make it fast, simple and clear for you when making a selection.
- Snap-On/Snap-Off Presser Feet – To change the presser foot, just snap it off and snap the new one on. No screwdriver or other tools are needed.
- Adjustable Needle Positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch while topstitching, sewing zippers or special techniques such as piping.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure – Adjust presser foot pressure for specialty techniques such as quilting and sewing stretch seams. Always a perfect result whether sewing light or heavy fabrics.
Presser Feet incl. 0 – Standard Presser Foot, 1 – Clearview Foot, 3 – Blindhem Foot, 4 – Zipper Foot, 5B – One-Step Buttonhole Foot
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer�۪s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.
For a full list of features please see – http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Products/Machines/smarterByPFAFF-line/140s-160s/Features/SbP-160s-140s_features_EN.pdf?ext=.pdf
For a video Overview please see – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFXVN6MOxOg