- Integrated Needle Threader – The integrated needle threader makes threading the needle a breeze. No frustration, just hold the thread, pull a lever and it’s done.
- 6mm adjustable stitch width – Adjust the width of the stitches to fit your needs. Great for topstitching or other accurate stitching where the stitch position needs to be adjusted.
- Hard Cover – Protects your sewing machine when transporting it and keeps it dust free.
- PFAFF® Original Presser Foot System – The possibility to use PFAFF® original presser feet give access to many optional presser feet letting you explore and evolve your sewing skills.
- LED Light – The LED light ensures a long lasting light source. It lights the sewing surface with a bright and crisp light.
- Automatic Buttonhole – Snap on the buttonhole foot and sew repeatable buttonholes smoothly.
- Smart Grip Dials – Each dial shows stitches and numbers to make it fast, simple and clear for you when making a selection.
- Snap-On/Snap-Off Presser Feet – To change the presser foot, just snap it off and snap the new one on. No screwdriver or other tools are needed.
- Adjustable Needle Positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch while topstitching, sewing zippers or special techniques such as piping.
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure – Adjust presser foot pressure for specialty techniques such as quilting and sewing stretch seams. Always a perfect result whether sewing light or heavy fabrics.
Presser Feet incl. 0 – Standard Presser Foot, 1 – Clearview Foot, 3 – Blindhem Foot, 4 – Zipper Foot, 5B – One-Step Buttonhole Foot
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer’s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.
For a full list of features please see – http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Products/Machines/smarterByPFAFF-line/140s-160s/Features/SbP-160s-140s_features_EN.pdf?ext=.pdf
For a video Overview please see – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFXVN6MOxOg