- The select�� 3.2 delivers sewing advantages, ranging from durability to simplicity, that sewing enthusiasts worldwide endorse.
- The Original IDT�� System – Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. The IDT�� System is ideal for the quilter and sewer! Built right onto the machine, it can be easily engaged or disengaged as needed.
- Easy select�� System with 27 Stitches – Quickly choose a stitch with the press of a button. You can even combine them for more variety.
- Constant Needle Piercing Power – Gives stitch by stitch control and full piercing power at any speed.
- LED Lights – Optimized bright lights illuminate the entire work area with no shadows.
- Adjustable Needle Positions – For exact placement of your straight stitch.
- Bobbin Winding – No need to unthread your PFAFF� select�� sewing machine, you can wind bobbins directly from the needle. Winding stops automatically when your bobbin is full.
- Stitch Width – Variable stitch width. Great for decorative techniques like appliqu̩ or tapering
- Extra Slender, Free Arm – The needle is close to the edge of the free arm for greater control when sewing. The slim design is perfect for sewing cuffs, necklines, hemming pants and more.
- Hard Cover – Protects your sewing machine when transporting it; keeps it dust free
Presser Feet incl. Standard Presser Foot with IDT�� system, Fancy Stitch Foot with IDT�� system, Clearview Foot, Blindhem/Overlock Foot with IDT�� system, Zipper Foot with IDT�� system, Buttonhole Foot, Darning Foot, Rolled Hem Foot – 3mm with IDT�� systemAberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer�۪s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.For a full list of features please see – http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Products/Machines/select-line/Features/select-line_features_EN.pdf?ext=.pdf