- The Original IDT™ System – Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. The IDT™ System is ideal for the quilter and sewer! Built right onto the machine, it can be easily engaged or disengaged as needed.
- Large Sewing Space – The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm, great for large sewing projects
- Large, high resolution touch screen – You can view your selections, options and stitch information on screen and all stitches are shown in real size, easy and intuitive.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor – Alerts you when the bobbin is running low.
- 201 Stitches – A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
- Two Special Quilt Feet Included – The perfect feet for your quilting needs; Open toe free-motion foot and ¼ inch quilting foot for IDT™ system.
- Alphabets – Choose from four different font styles: Block, Outline, Script and Cyrillic letters.
- Presser Foot Pressure – Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
- Free-Motion Sewing – Simply attach the open toe free-motion foot for easy quilting and free-motion embroidery.
- Adjustable Thread Tension – The recommended thread tension setting for the selected stitch is displayed on the touch screen.
Presser Feet incl. Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™, Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™, Fancy stitch foot 2A, Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™, Zipper foot 4 with IDT™, One step Buttonhole foot 5B, 1/4” quilting foot with IDT™ system, Open Toe Free-Motion Foot
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer’s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.
For a full list of features please see – http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Products/Machines/ambition-line/quilt-ambition2_0/Features/quilt_ambition2_0-features-EN.pdf?ext=.pdf
Please find a video overview available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZCNRFkQwng