- Compact/Portable Sewing Machine – Perfect for taking to classes and for travel (lightweight:14.7lbs/6.7kg)
- The Original IDT™ System – Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. The IDT™ System is ideal for the quilter and sewer! Built right onto the machine, it can be easily engaged or disengaged as needed.
- 100 Stitches – A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
- Thread Snips – Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- PFAFF® Original Presser Foot System – Many optional accessories are available to expand the sewing experience.
- START/STOP Button – Press the Start button to sew without the foot control.
- Speed Slider – Adjust the speed with the speed slider for full control.
- Free-Motion Sewing – Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot for easy quilting and free-motion embroidery.
- External Feed Dog Drop – Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Two LED Light Sources – Optimized bright lights illuminate your sewing area without shadows.
- Stitch Menu Tab – Convenient location on the right side of the machine. Pull out to view the complete collection of stitches.
- Extension/Quilt Table – Optional extension table provides support for your projects.
Presser Feet incl. Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™, Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™, Fancy stitch foot 2A, Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™, Zipper foot 4 with IDT™, One step Buttonhole foot 5B
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer’s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.