Sophisticated elegance is ensured by over 155 years of commanding German heritage and ingenuity. PFAFF���expression�� sewing machines offer refined technology and impressive results. Harness the versatility and precision integral to the masterful sewist and be inspired to take on your next artistic journey.
Pfaff expression 710 (IDT)
- PFAFF� Color Touch Screen – See a stitch preview and get all the sewing information you need directly on the Colour Touch Screen. The Graphical User Interface is specially designed to meet your needs. QVGA screen 3.5� (70x53mm) with Resolution 320×240
- Large Sewing Space – The PFAFF� expression�� 710 sewing machine is the perfect choice for quilters, home decor sewers, fashion enthusiasts ��� anyone who creates. The sewing area to the right of the needle is nearly 10� (250mm), great for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
- The Original IDT�� System – Original since 1968. The integrated dual feed from PFAFF� precisely feeds all types of fabric from the top and bottom for perfect stitching every time
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot instantly when the needle is set to stop down.
- 274 Stitches – Be astonished by the fascinating selection of PFAFF� high-quality stitches ��� unique embellishments, stitched perfectly up to 9mm. You�۪ll have endless opportunities to be creative with 7 categories for easy selection.
Presser Feet incl. Standard presser foot 0A with IDT��, Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT��, Fancy stitch foot 2A, Blindhem foot 3 with IDT��, Zipper foot 4 with IDT��, Sensormatic buttonhole foot 5A, Sensormatic free-motion foot 6A &��1/4″ piecing footAberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer�۪s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.For a full list of features please see – http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Content/Campaigns/Features_Benefits_Sheet_Expression_710.pdfTo view the stitch chart please see -��http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Content/Campaigns/expression710-720_StitchChart_1.pdfPlease find a video overview available at:��https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOaBc4P0UzA