- The Original IDT™ System – Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and bottom. The IDT™ System is ideal for the quilter and sewer! Built right onto the machine, it can be easily engaged or disengaged as needed.
- Large Sewing Space – The sewing area to the right of the needle is 200mm, great for large sewing projects
- 110 Stitches – A wide variety of beautiful 7mm stitches, including utility stitches, buttonholes, decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
- One-step Buttonhole – Snap on the buttonhole foot and sew repeatable buttonholes smoothly.
- Two LED light sources – Optimized bright lights illuminate your entire sewing area without shadows
- Alphabets – Choose from four different font styles: Block, Outline, Script and Cyrillic letters.
- Free-Motion Sewing – Simply attach the optional free-motion presser foot for easy quilting and free-motion embroidery.
- External Feed Dog Drop – Lower the feed dogs for stippling, free-motion embroidery or darning.
- Extra-High Presser Foot Lift – Raises the presser foot to its highest position so that thick fabrics can be placed easily under the presser foot.
- Presser Foot Pressure – Can be adjusted when using specialty techniques or when sewing on light or heavy fabric.
Presser Feet incl. Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™, Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™, Fancy stitch foot 2A, Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™, Zipper foot 4 with IDT™, One step Buttonhole foot 5B
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer’s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.
For a full list of features please see – http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Products/Machines/ambition-line/ambition1_0/Features/ambition1-features-EN.pdf?ext=.pdf
Please find a video overview available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZCNRFkQwng