The Clear Stitch-in-Ditch Foot gives excellent visibility and is designed��to help you achieve perfect quilting on the top of your quilt. The guide��rides smoothly over the seam for perfect stitching “in the ditch”.
- ��Attach the Clear Stitch-in-Ditch Foot.
- ��Engage the��IDT�� system.
- ��Select a straight stitch (or another stitch that has a centred needle position like the reinforced��straight stitch or the straight stitch hand look quilt stitch).
- ��Place the quilt under the presser foot with the guide in the seam (ditch) of the pieced quilt patches.
- ��The guide of the presser foot will follow exactly in the centre of the pieced seams so you can��quilt perfectly.