Embellish your project with chenille effects by using the Chenille Foot. This foot will easily guide and stitch layers of chenille strips wherever you want a chenille effect.
- Thread your machine with regular sewing thread on top and in the bobbin.
- Select a straight stitch or a zigzag stitch. Use a short stitch length and a narrow stitch width. Another suggestion is three-step zigzag, stitch width set to 1.5.
- Place the strips in the presser foot as the pictures show. Use three layers of the chenille strips to create a beautiful effect!
- Snap on the Chenille Foot.
- Engage IDT�� system.
- Sew carefully. The Chenille Foot will guide the chenille strips onto the fabric where you want to have the chenille effect with the stitch forming in the middle of the strips. (You might need stabilizer underneath the fabric.)
- Add more rows of chenille strips in the same way, to complete your project.
- Rub the strips with a stiff brush to fray.