The Blind hem Foot is perfect for sewing invisible hems. Use it to sew the elastic blind hem for an optional finish and you won���t need additional finishing on the hem edge. Sewing by hand is no longer necessary.
- Snap on the Blind hem Foot.
- Fold the edge in by the hem width.
- Unfold the hem again so that hem edge protrudes by about 1 cm.
- Position fabric so red edge guide runs along edge of folded hem.
- Use the needle position and the width dial to regulate the penetration of the needle in the crease.
TIP: If the stitch punctures are visible on the right side of the project, adjust red guide slightly
using screw on right side of foot.