You can easily use the classic Pin-tuck foot on cotton, lightweight wool or other fine fabrics. Create pin-tucks to add nostalgic touch to linens, cushions, blouses or children’s clothing.
- Snap on the Pin-tuck Foot.
- Insert a twin needle – 5-groove: 2.0 twin needle.
- Thread the twin needle (see manual for threading tips).
- Using a water-soluble marker, draw a placement line for your first pin-tuck.
- Sew your first pin-tuck. When you start on the second pin-tuck, allow the first pin-tuck to run parallel in a groove in the foot. This will produce evenly spaced pintucks.