Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 9th of June 2019, 10:30pm ��� 15:30pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Quilting Tutor Carol Munro.
- Foundation piecing is the method we�۪ll use to create precision points on the New York Beauty blocks.
- How to confident piece together the fabric to create the effect of each of the blocks.
What you will make:
- Make a few variations of the blocks in class and then you can continue to make as many blocks as you require to make a spectacular quilt from table runner to bed size
What you will need:
- Further fabric and thread requirements will be sent out nearer the time
- Sewing machine and further equipment list will be sent out to participants.
- Instruction book.
** Classes will only Proceed if two or more spaces are taken **
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com