Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 30th of June 2019, 10:00pm ��� 16:00pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course��led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines knowledgeable tutor Jane Clark.����
- Make a vintage style bag with own choice of fabric – Interface and line, Add handles, pocket(s), Add closure(s)
- . Choice of fabrics for exterior
- Types of interfacing to use
- Cutting techniques
- Accurate sewing
- Pressing techniques for superior finish
What you will make:
- A 20, 30s or 40s vintage style bag where you decide on style, fabrics and finishes.�� You can make a bag to match a special outfit. You decide on the exterior fabrics, select a pretty or funky lining fabric for the interior, use recycled or vintage fabrics. You won�۪t be able to stop at just one!
What you will need:
- Exterior fabric ��� �_ – 1metre
- Lining & Interfacing ��� �_ metre of each, plus extra for a pocket -�� 2 pieces 8� x 8�
- Sharp scissors
- Matching thread(s)
- I will supply a magnetic closure or decorative button.
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com