The Horizon Memory Craft 9450 QCP has all the features you require to simply sit, relax and sew. The large LCD color touch screen makes it so easy to navigate through the 350 built-in stitches, including 11 one-step buttonholes and 7 alpha numeric fonts including 9mm lettering and numbers. You can customize each stitch, including buttonholes, plus save as a favorite stitch. Sewing Applications gives you a variety of pre-set stitch functions, ready to sew zips, blind hem, buttons, quilting, rulerwork, patchwork and lots more.
Very stylish, user friendly with numerous useful functions added:
- AcuFeed Flex Professional Grade Foot (HP-2)
- Stitch Tapering Capability
- Brighter Work Space
- New Thread Guide to make threading even easier!
- 350 Built-In Stitches, 11 one step buttonholes and 4 Alphabets (9mm upper case & numbers)
- LCD Colour Touch Screen Panel
- Top Loading – Category D 9mm (High Shank)
- Electronic Features Inc – Needle Up/Down, Auto Thread Cutter (Scissors Button), Stop/Start Button, Speed Control Slider
- Upper & Lower Thread Sensors
- Built in Memory – Up to 3mb, Memorize Stitch & Alphabet
- Built-in Superior Needle Threader
- Adjustable Electronic Knee Lifter
- 1,060 Stitches Per Minute, 91 Needle Positions
- Superior Feed System (SFS) 7 Piece Feed Dogs
This is the dream machine, especially for Quilters!
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer’s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.
For a full list of features please see – http://janome.co.uk/brochures/computerised-long-arm/files/assets/basic-html/index.html#1