Quick and easy button sewing with the special button sewing foot. This foot has two bars that attach to the foot shank to provide extra stability and also has a textured, rubber sleeve to hold the button securely in place whilst sewing.
- Unthread the needle thread.
- Adjust the stitch width so that the needle enters both holes in the button.
- Place the button on the fabric and lower the needle by turning the handwheel so that the needle enters into the left hole in the button.
- Align the holes in the button with the foot and lower it to hold the button in place.
- Turn the handwheel to lower the needle into the right hole in the button.
- Adjust the stitch width if necessary.
- Rethread the machine and affix the button with 10 stitches.
- For multi-hole button move the needle drop to the next set of holes and repeat as necessary.
A must for the sewing box.