Janome – Button Foot – 859811008
Quick and easy button sewing with the special button sewing foot. This foot has two bars that attach to the foot shank to provide extra stability and also has a textured, rubber sleeve to hold the button securely in place whilst sewing.
How to use the Button Sewing foot:
1. Unthread the needle thread.
2. Adjust the stitch width so that the needle enters both holes in the button.
3. Place the button on the fabric and lower the needle by turning the handwheel so that the needle enters into the left hole in the button.
4. Align the holes in the button with the foot and lower it to hold the button in place.
5. Turn the handwheel to lower the needle into the right hole in the button.
6. Adjust the stitch width if necessary.
7. Rethread the machine and affix the button with 10 stitches.
For multi-hole button move the needle drop to the next set of holes and repeat as necessary.
A must for the sewing box.