Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 7th of April 2019, 10:30pm ��� 16:00pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level or someone who would like a refresher.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Quilting Tutor Carol Munro.
- Make a simple, small quilt covering all the basics to get you started on your P&Q journey
- Cut fabric accurately
- Piece some simple blocks
- How to assemble them into a quilt top
What you will make:
- Layer, quilt and bind the quilt
What you will need:
- Further fabric and thread requirements will be sent out nearer the time
- Sewing machine and further equipment list will be sent out to participants.
- Instruction book.
** Classes will only Proceed if two or more spaces are taken **
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com