Go From Good to Great Sewing! If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. Our OPAL�� 690Q computerized sewing machine is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better! Let your Husqvarna Viking� OPAL�� sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing!
- Unique EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM�� Technology – Automatically and continuously senses and adjusts as you sew any thickness of fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Start/Stop Button ��� Begin and stop sewing without the use of the foot control. Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, buttonholes, sewing on buttons and winding bobbins.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – A true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- Touch Screen – Is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension – Sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor – Alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- Generous Capability – 8″ (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- Large Number Of Beautiful Stitches – Endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width
- User-friendly Convenience – The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR� feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings.
- 3 LED Lights – Reduce shadows while sewing.
Features 208 stitches including; 7 mm stitches, Utility stitches, Quilt stitches, Decorative stitches and 4 Programmable Alphabets (http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/SiteMedia/Products/Machines/OPAL 690Q/Stitch overview/Opal_690Q_Stitch_Overview_EN.pdf?ext=.pdf).Accessories Included are:Presser feet: Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole and Quilter�۪s 1/4� Piecing foot P, Clear Open Toe Foot, Embroidery/Darning Foot R.Other: Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Felt pad (2), Multipurpose tool/Button reed, Bobbins (5), Stylus, Edge/Quilting guide, Spool cap, large (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, medium (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, small, Threads, Hard cover, Foot control, cable, net cable, Warranty card, NeedlesAberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer�۪s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.For a full list of features please see: http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/SiteFiles/ClientSite/3d/3d159655-8932-452e-9e88-dc0e8ca02baa.pdfPlease find a video overview available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gT9Y6sS8ibA