Go From Good to Great Sewing.
- Touch Screen – Is easy to navigate and shows all your settings.
- Automatic Thread Cutter – A true time-saver. It cuts the top and bobbin thread automatically.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor – Alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
- Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension – Sets the best tension automatically for all your sewing techniques and fabrics.
- Generous Capability – 8″ (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- 4 Built-In Fonts – For personalizing, labeling and dating your sewing projects.
- Program – Save Personal Stitch Settings to the “My Stitches” menu. 200 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot – Automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- User-friendly Convenience – The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings. 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
- Built-in Needle Threader – Makes threading so easy
- Sew On Button Program – Means buttons are attached easily by machine!
Features 200 beautiful stitches and 4 built-in fonts for personalizing (http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/SiteMedia/Products/Machines/Stitches/Opal_650_670_-Stitch-Chart-ENG-pdf.pdf?ext=.pdf).
Accessories Included are:
Presser feet: Utility Foot A, Utility Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blind Hem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole.
Other: Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Felt pad (2), Bobbins (5), a Small spool cap, Needles
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer’s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.
For a full list of features please see: http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/SiteFiles/ClientSite/32/325ebd65-6020-44b9-a84f-1dbc32e3b645.pdf
Please find a video overview available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_js2J2iMA