Go from Good to Great Sewing. If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. Our OPAL 650 computerized sewing machine is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better! Let your Husqvarna Viking OPAL 650 sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing.
- Stitch and any adjustments – Real size before you sew in the graphic display
- Shadows Reduced – While sewing with the LED lights
- Sew Without Foot Control – Easy, consistent speed with the start/stop function
- Generous Capability – 8″ (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- 3 Built-In Fonts – For personalizing, labeling and dating your sewing projects.
- Program – Save Personal Stitch Settings to the My Stitches menu. 160 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot – Automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- User-friendly Convenience – The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings. 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
- Built-in Needle Threader – Makes threading so easy
- Sew On Button Program – Means buttons are attached easily by machine!
Features 160 beautiful stitches and 3 built-in fonts for personalizing.Accessories Included are:Presser feet: Utility Foot A, Utility Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blind Hem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole.Other: Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Felt pad (2), Bobbins (5), A small spool cap, NeedlesAberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer ۪s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.For a full list of features please see: http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/SiteFiles/ClientSite/b9/b9cb4de9-7ae4-4a25-acb2-0f7be003beb8.pdfPlease find a video overview available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_js2J2iMA