Go from Good to Great Sewing. If you are sewing on a mechanical machine or an older computerized model, you are missing out on the benefits of modern technology. Our OPAL�� 650 computerized sewing machine is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better! Let your Husqvarna Viking� OPAL�� 650 sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing.
- Stitch and any adjustments – Real size before you sew in the graphic display
- Shadows Reduced – While sewing with the LED lights
- Sew Without Foot Control – Easy, consistent speed with the start/stop function
- Generous Capability – 8″ (200 mm) sewing surface and long arm makes it easy to sew large projects.
- 3 Built-In Fonts – For personalizing, labeling and dating your sewing projects.
- Program – Save Personal Stitch Settings to the ���My Stitches� menu. 160 beautiful stitches for endless creative opportunities including 7 mm stitch width.
- Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) and the Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot – Automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- User-friendly Convenience – The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR� feature optimizes your sewing with automatic settings. 3 LED lights reduce shadows while sewing.
- Built-in Needle Threader – Makes threading so easy
- Sew On Button Program – Means buttons are attached easily by machine!
Features 160 beautiful stitches and 3 built-in fonts for personalizing.Accessories Included are:Presser feet: Utility Foot A, Utility Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blind Hem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole.Other: Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, Felt pad (2), Bobbins (5), A small spool cap, NeedlesAberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer�۪s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.For a full list of features please see: http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/SiteFiles/ClientSite/b9/b9cb4de9-7ae4-4a25-acb2-0f7be003beb8.pdfPlease find a video overview available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv_js2J2iMA