Innovative ��� inside and out! The HUSQVARNA VIKING� HUSKYLOCK�� s21 is innovative at every turn from the inside, and out. It provides innovations focused on ease of use and professional results. Most importantly, it will inspire you to fall in love with the power and capability of a HUSQVARNA VIKING� overlock machine. Just imagine all the possibilities for new creations. Your ideal sewing companion awaits.
- Stunning – Utility and decorative overlock stitches inspire endless creativity.
- Large Sewing Space – Gives you more room for big projects
- Extension Table – Increases your sewing surface and facilitates fabric feeding.
- Electronic Speed Control – Allows you to overlock at any speed with full needle piercing power.
- Threading Guide DVD – Animated step-by-step instructions makes threading your machine quick and easy.
- Color-Coded Thread Guides – Inside the front cover on the machine lead you through the threading.
21 Stitches including: 3 and 4-thread capabilities for seaming and overcasting. 2-thread stitches for a lightweight finish, Chainstitch and Coverstitch (6 mm and 3 mm). (http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/SiteMedia/Products/Machines/Stitches/Huskylock_Family_Stitch_Overview.pdf)Accessories Included are: Accessory box, Screwdriver, Knife blade (for upper cutter), Thread unreeling discs (4), Thread spool nets (4), Oiler, Allen key, Tweezers, Lint brush, Cone holders (4), Coverstitch table/Cutter cover C (for Cover/Chainstitch), Needle threader, Dust cover, Waste tray, Extension table including four legs and push pin, Needle pack (not pictured) including three needles, size #14/90 and two needles, size #12/80 (system ELx705). Two needles, size #14/90, are in the machine on delivery.Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer�۪s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.For a full list of features please see: http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/SiteFiles/ClientSite/bf/bfec5a4e-5ee7-4ada-b88d-1dba9efcbc62.pdfFor a Video Overview please see: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2hSs-TAf8I