- Color Touch Screen – The Color Touch Screen lets you intuitively navigate through various screens for embroidery, editing, and sewing.
- Basic Design Positioning – The Basic Design Positioning feature lets you join large embroideries with perfect placement every time.
- Updatability – Internet updates ensure that your DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 40 sewing and embroidery machine is always up-to-date.
- Large Embroidery Area – You can create and embroider designs up to 240x150mm (9½”x6”) without re-hooping.
- Large Sewing Surface – Sew large projects easily thanks to the large area to the right of the needle, 200mm (almost 8″).
- Optional Hoops – More than 13 optional hoops in different sizes and for several uses. For special techniques like endless embroideries, quilting, textured embroideries and much more.
- Embroidery Design Editing and Save – New ways to enhance your embroidery experience and make it easier than ever to combine up to five beautiful designs and fonts. Personalize your designs directly on screen with rotating, scaling, mirroring and zoom.
- DESIGNER™ Selection – Hundreds of breathtaking embroideries and stitches inspire endless creativity.
- EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ Technology – Our unique EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ technology senses your fabric thickness for perfect, even feeding.
- Automatic Jump Stitch Trim – Automatic Jump Stitch Trim eliminates trimming time as you create beautiful embroideries.
- Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® Feature – The Exclusive SEWING ADVISOR® feature optimizes your sewing by selecting the best settings for you and giving you on-screen advice.
- LED Lights – Three LED lights illuminate the needle area and sewing surface to make sewing easy and reduce eye strain.
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensor – Top and bobbin thread sensors conveniently alert you if the top thread breaks or when the bobbin thread is running low.
100 beautiful designs are loaded in your DESIGNER TOPAZ 40™ sewing and embroidery machine. All designs include Automatic Jump Stitch Trims. 1 built-in embroidery font in three different sizes with both upper and lower case letters to label, date and embellish. More than 200 stitches, 7mm stitch width. 4 sewing fonts with both upper and lower case letters for easy programming (http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/SiteMedia/Products/Machines/DESIGNER-TOPAZ-40/Stitches/Topaz40-stitch-overview-EN.pdf?ext=.pdf).
Accessories Included are:
Hoops: DESIGNER™ Jewel Hoop (240×150)
Presser feet: Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Embroidery/Darning Foot R, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole.
Other: Stylus, Thread net (2), Felt pad (2), Screwdriver, Seam ripper, Brush, Spool cap, large (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, medium (attached on the machine at delivery), Spool cap, small, Multipurpose tool/Button reed, 6 Bobbins (1 in machine at delivery), USB embroidery stick (1 GB), Software to download, Carrying Case (attached on the machine upon delivery), Foot control, Power cord, Needles, Embroidery thread, Pieces of fabric and stabilizer, DESIGNER TOPAZ™ 40 Sampler book, Microfiber cloth
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer’s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.
For a full list of features please see: http://www.husqvarnaviking.com/SiteMedia/Products/Machines/DESIGNER-TOPAZ-40/Features/Topaz40-features-EN.pdf
Please find a video overview available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6saystrygkY