Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 14th of October 2018, 13:00pm – 16:00pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Sewing Tutor Anne Fell.
- Discover your way round your sewing machine. Sew straight strong seams. Explore stitches and the dedicated feet to match.
- How to find your way round your sewing machine.
- How to sew basic strong seams to produce a tidy, manufactured finish to a garment.
- How to explore the variety of stitches your machine can perform by using the dedicated foot to match the stitch.
What you will make:
- Samples of Techniques
- Practise the stitches by making a small case from felt (to be supplied). It could be for your kindle or a smaller one for your phone, or even smaller for a pen holder.
What you will need:
- Sewing machine.
- Selection of threads in different colours and sewing equipment.
- Machine instruction book and sewing feet.
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com