Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 28th of April 2019, 10:30pm ��� 15:30pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Quilting Tutor Carol Munro.
- Spent hours assembling a quilt top, then what? Everyone thinks it�۪s going to be really difficult, but with some simple basic exercises and some practice, anyone can do it
- How to feel confident when setting up your sewing machine and choosing the correct foot to free motion.
- How to regulate speed and stitches to get the best stitch for your quilt
What you will make:
- Sample quilt sandwiches so you can practice a range of simple shapes and patterns
- You�۪ll go home with a booklet of simple shapes to work on before you tackle your treasured quilt top.
What you will need:
- Further fabric and thread requirements will be sent out nearer the time
- Sewing machine and further equipment list will be sent out to participants.
- Instruction book.
** Classes will only Proceed if two or more spaces are taken **
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com