- The Original IDT™ System – Integrated Dual Feed only from PFAFF® for over 45 years! Absolutely even fabric feed from both the top and the bottom.
- Large Sewing Space – Your PFAFF® expression™ 3.5 sewing machine is the perfect choice for quilters, home decor sewers, fashion enthusiasts – anyone who creates. The sewing area to the right of the needle is supersized for sewing large amounts of fabric or batting.
- A Wide Variety of Beautiful 9mm Stitches – Select from over 200 stitches. Includes utility stitches, buttonholes, 9mm wide decorative stitches, quilt stitches, cross stitches and hemstitches.
- Thread Snips – Automatically cut top and bobbin threads, pulling thread ends to the back side of fabric.
- Automatic Thread Tension – Needle thread tension is set automatically for every stitch – makes sewing simple.
- Tapering on all 9mm Decorative Stitches – Taper at the beginning and/or at the end of any stitch. Change the angle of taper for unlimited opportunities.
- Sensormatic buttonhole – Buttonhole columns are sewn in the same direction for precise stitch quality.
- External feed dog drop – Convenient location; lower the feed dogs from the front of the machine. Ideal for stippling, freemotion embroidery or darning.
- Illuminated Graphic Display – The graphic display shows the stitch in actual size and all important information.
Presser Feet incl. Standard presser foot 0A with IDT™, Fancy stitch foot 1A with IDT™, Fancy stitch foot 2A, Blindhem foot 3 with IDT™, Zipper foot 4 with IDT™, Sensormatic buttonhole foot 5A, Manual buttonhole foot 5M & Free-motion/Darning foot
Aberdeen Sewing Machines provides brand new machines with full manufacturer’s guarantee and support. Please note that against any new machine purchase from Aberdeen Sewing Machines we welcome Part Exchanges & are able to price match existing offers call 01224 478555 for more details.
For a full list of features please see – http://www.pfaff.com/SiteMedia/PFAFF/Products/Machines/expression-line/Features/expression-3_5-features-EN.pdf?ext=.pdf
Please find a video overview available at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrMhrmOpt9U