Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 16th of December 2018, 10:30pm – 14:30pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines knowledgeable tutor Jane Clark.
- Create a lovely wall hanging to suit your décor. The background is hand painted so you can choose the colour that’s best for you.
- Learn how to measure and cut fabric.
- Learn how to piece together a wall hanging
- Bind the edges of the wall hanging
- Learn how to place and apply any embellishments such as hot fix crystals for a glamarous finish.
What you will make:
- Make a wall hanging in the material of your choice.
What you will need:
- Our tutor supplys a pack of with all the fabrics, wadding, bondaweb.
- Sewing machine.
- Please bring black thread
- A thimble if you use one, sharp scissors, pins
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com