The New Bernina 590 (Embroidery Unit Included)
Automatic features save time
- No manual thread cutting
- Press a button to lift the foot
- Press a button to cut your thread
The automatic thread cutter operates three steps in one; cuts the thread, lifts the needle and raises the presser foot.
Perfection is the new standard
- Manage thread cuts with ease
- No manual trimming on top side
- Achieve perfect embroidery results
The thread away mode pulls the threads down to the underside for clean embroidery results on the top.
Sew quieter, faster, longer, better
- Achieve perfect stitches fast & quietly
- Sew longer with the jumbo bobbin
- Front load the bobbin with new thread
The Bernina Hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
Easy design positioning
- Position your design easily and exactly
- No need to use the template anymore
- Perfect results in short times
Use pinpoint placement to position your design precisely; select two points and match them with the markings on the hooped fabric.
Enjoy full comfort & perfect results
- Large easy to navigate touch screen
- One click to switch to embroidery mode
- On-screen support when needed
The sewing and embroidery consultants offer direct on-screen support and answer your questions whenever you need them.
Sew chiffon & leather like a pro
- Handle all kinds of materials with ease
- Superb fabric feed on top and bottom
- Excellent for slippery or fine materials
The innovative Bernina Dual Feed feeds the fabric evenly from above and below. It is easy to engage and tucks away when not in use.
For more details on product features download the brochure here.
For online tutorials, visit Bernina.
For user manuals, documentation and firmware then visit Bernina online here.