The New Bernina S-500e including BSR
More space for creative freedom
- Handle big projects with ease
- Comfortably create endless designs
- Re-designed embroidery module
The extended freearm offers 8.5′ right of the needle. Enjoy a large embroidery area of 15.75″ x 6.5″ to bring your embroidery ideas to life.
Edit your designs with ease
- Simply undo & redo steps
- Edit designs as a group or break apart
- Customise the stitch-out sequence
With the enhanced editing functions you can realise your ideas directly on screen and use your creativity to create new designs.
Automatic features save time
- No manual thread cutting
- Press a button to lift the foot
- Press a button to cut your thread
The automatic thread cutter operates three steps in one; cuts the thread, lifts the needle and raises the presser foot.
Perfection is the new standard
- Manage thread cuts with ease
- No manual trimming on top side
- Achieve perfect embroidery results
The thread away mode pulls the threads down to the underside for clean embroidery results on the top.
Finest embroidery results for you
- Perfect stitches, fast & quiet
- Jumbo bobbin to embroider longer
- Front load the bobbin with new thread
The Bernina 500 hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
For more details on product features��download the brochure here.
For online tutorials, visit��Bernina.
For user manuals, documentation and firmware then visit Bernina online here.