The New Bernina S-500e including BSR
More space for creative freedom
- Handle big projects with ease
- Comfortably create endless designs
- Re-designed embroidery module
The extended freearm offers 8.5′ right of the needle. Enjoy a large embroidery area of 15.75″ x 6.5″ to bring your embroidery ideas to life.
Edit your designs with ease
- Simply undo & redo steps
- Edit designs as a group or break apart
- Customise the stitch-out sequence
With the enhanced editing functions you can realise your ideas directly on screen and use your creativity to create new designs.
Automatic features save time
- No manual thread cutting
- Press a button to lift the foot
- Press a button to cut your thread
The automatic thread cutter operates three steps in one; cuts the thread, lifts the needle and raises the presser foot.
Perfection is the new standard
- Manage thread cuts with ease
- No manual trimming on top side
- Achieve perfect embroidery results
The thread away mode pulls the threads down to the underside for clean embroidery results on the top.
Finest embroidery results for you
- Perfect stitches, fast & quiet
- Jumbo bobbin to embroider longer
- Front load the bobbin with new thread
The Bernina 500 hook keeps the stitches consistent and precise with a maximum speed of 1,000 stitches per minute.
For more details on product features download the brochure here.
For online tutorials, visit Bernina.
For user manuals, documentation and firmware then visit Bernina online here.