The Bernina 700e Embroidery Only Machine
The B 700 for embroidery offers even more features and options for embroidery lovers. Design editing allows you to easily position, mirror, rotate, combine and resize motifs. Create curved lettering effects, alter stitch density, combine alphabets with embroidery or create beautiful endless embroidery designs. Complex combinations can even be resequenced according to colour, and alternative colour options can be reviewed before stitching out. The finished design can be saved directly on the machine or a USB stick.
What ۪s more, additional designs can be imported to the machine via the USB port. And the Check function lets you position the design precisely before embroidering. The remarkable, easy-to-use embroidery module with especially large embroidery area, three hoops, and the multiple spool holder come as standard.
Extra-large Embroidery Area
The extra-large embroidery area gives you a lot of flexibility and comfort when embroidering. With 10 inches to the right of the needle you are able to embroider designs up to 400 x 210 mm in size using the Maxi hoop which is available as an option. Should your embroidery and designing ambitions grow, the B 700 can be enhanced with embroidery accessories and software.
Invisible & Smart Secure
You’ll achieve brilliant embroidery results thanks to the new Invisible Secure function which makes the perfected tie-on/off formation completely invisible. The Smart Secure function smartly adds tie-on/off stitches to a design if none are pre-programmed. Or, simply turn this function off to keep the original tie-on/off stitch settings of the design. A big plus is that the cutting of jump stitches at every length can be set; no more manual trimming needed. Flawless embroidery has never been easier.
The new Thread-up Command function is easily accessible with the direct-select button on the front of the machine. It lowers and raises the needle bringing the bobbin thread to the top of the fabric at the start of stitching leaving the underneath side of an embroidery project beautiful and clean.
Accurately place designs with Pinpoint Placement, a great new feature for easy positioning and alignment. Simply select two points on the screen, match them with the markings on the hooped fabric, and have the design either aligned, rotated or resized to fit as desired. Have full visibility of the hooped fabric at all times, no additional tools or aids are needed.
BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension
The Bernina Adaptive Thread Tension, a Bernina innovation, provides ideal thread tension while embroidering to achieve perfect stitch quality on both sides of the fabric. Once the tension is set according to the thread and fabric used, BERNINA Adaptive Thread Tension will constantly check the thread tension, adjusting it automatically when needed. The result is the finest stitching without pressing a button.
The B 700 for embroidery offers even more features and options for embroidery lovers
- Choose from 320 embroidery designs, 18 embroidery fonts and 1 large monogram set all built-in
- Design editing mode with positioning, mirroring, rotating, combining and resizing of motifs
- Create curved lettering effects
- Alter stitch density
- Combine alphabets with embroidery
- Create beautiful endless embroidery designs
- Re-sequence complex combinations according to colour
- Choose alternative colour options before stitching out
- Save your created designs on the machine or USB stick
- Import additional designs to the machine
- Precise positioning of the designs with the Check function
- Help on demand: the Embroidery Consultant and built-in tutorials offer direct on-screen support and answers to your questions whenever you need them
- Use Thread-up Command to lower and raise the needle bringing the bobbin thread to the top of the fabric at the start of stitching leaving the underneath side of an embroidery project beautiful and clean
- Move hoop to back for easy bobbin threading
- Move hoop to centre for threading of upper thread
- Move to centre of embroidery patter
- Multiple spool holder for up to 15 threads included
Bernina Hook System
The heart of the BERNINA 7 Series features a novel, centrally placed driver, which allows the BERNINA Hook to run fast yet quietly. The new, patented BERNINA Hook embroiders high-precision stitches with speeds up to 1,000 stitches per minute. The bobbin holds up to 70% more thread than standard bobbins allowing you to embroider longer without interruption.
Finally, the BERNINA Hook is made of high-quality materials that allow the thread to run smoothly at consistent tension.
For more details on product features download the brochure here.
For online tutorials, visit Bernina.
For user manuals, documentation and firmware then visit Bernina online here.