Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 9th of December 2018, 10:30am – 15:30pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Sewing Tutor Anne Fell.
- Create a rabbit or christmas themed applique skirt or shorts for a child aged 1 – 8
There will be friendly advice on:
- How to make a basic gathered skirt or gathered shorts
- How to create a design using the technique of applique.
What you will make:
- Samples of the techniques.
- Make a fantastic skirt or shorts
What you will need:
- 0.5m of medium weight cotton fabric and matching thread for the skirt / shorts.
- 0.25m contrasting fabric for the rabbits / applique.
- One pack double sided fusible interfacing for the applique.
- Sewing machine and equipment.
- Sellotape (scotch tape) and paper scissors.
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com