Time & Location
Time: Commences Tuesday 23rd April 2019, 7:00pm – 21:00pm for 6 weeks to the 28th of May 2019
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for those with experience at sewing at least 2 garments.
- Sewing classes for small groups. Classes run in blocks during school term time in an informal setting where you can learn new dressmaking skills or build on existing ones.
- Price of event relates to the full block payment.
There will be friendly advice on how to:
- We will re-visit some techniques and extend skills e.g. fitting garments and bust adjustments.
- Particularly interest in using overlockers during this block as part of the learning process.
What you will make:
- The theme will be sewing for summer. A shift dress or similar. You can choose a pattern and fabric. It will be a dress or top. The class can choose to adapt the pattern e.g. add sleeves, extend hem, adjust bodice for good fit
What you will need:
- Sewing equipment
- Sewing machine
- Overlocker if you have one