Time & Location
Time: Commences Sunday the 24th of March 2019, 10:30pm ��� 15:30pm
Location: Aberdeen Sewing Machines Ltd, 39 Baker St, Aberdeen AB25 1UR, UK
About The Event:
- Suitable for beginner level or someone who would like a refresher.
- Sewing class for small groups.
- Course led by Aberdeen Sewing Machines very experienced Quilting Tutor Carol Munro.
- We�۪ve all bought a Jelly Roll, popped it in the cupboard and then wondered what to do with it.�� This is the ideal project as no other fabric is required to make the quilt top.
- How to piece fabric strips together
- How to assemble them into blocks
What you will make:
- We�۪ll make the blocks in class and you can assemble the quilt top at home.
What you will need:
- Use a Jelly Roll, Bali Pop or alternatively bring your own cut 2 �_� strips to create a modern colourful quilt.
- Sewing machine and further equipment list will be sent out to participants.
- Instruction book.
** Classes will only Proceed if two or more spaces are taken **
If you do not have a sewing machine please contact Aberdeen Sewing Machines on 01224 478555 and we will organise for one to be available. If you have any other queries then please do not hesitate to get in touch on 01224 478555 or Sales@aberdeensewing.com